Ready to Apply?
To apply, email us your resume and cover letter.Apply Now
Apply to Become a Member of the Apex Team
With an ever-growing and multi-disciplinary staff of psychologists, social workers, and counselors, Apex professionals work with a diverse range of disorders in children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Our experienced clinicians bring many years of knowledge and proficiency to the fore.
Apex Therapy Services is looking for a new Licensed Psychologist to join their fast-growing team in Bingham Farms, Michigan. This position is part-time.
- Perform virtual pre-surgical psychological assessments & evaluations
- Provide diagnosis based on assessments and evaluation
- Provide referrals when necessary for additional care, evaluation, or treatment
- Collaborate with staff, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all services are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
- Licensed psychologist in the state of Michigan
- Doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology (MD or DO)
- 3 years of related experience in psychology in preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Strong working knowledge of diagnostic techniques and a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong familiarity with assessment techniques
- Demonstrated ability to operate within ethical and professional standards of care
To apply, email us your resume and cover letter at [email protected]Apply Now